Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Orlando Bloom

This post is specifically to help Leslie, and anyone else who needs a visual reminder, to decide which Orlando she is going to vote for this week. (see right side bar)
I am more than happy to oblige with a few photos as the more time spent looking at Orlando the better as far as I'm concerned. So here he is....
First up the magically gifted elf, Legolas from Middle Earth.


Next, our favourite pirate, Will Turner.

And who doesn't love a bushranger ... our very own petty criminal, Joe Byrne.

And finally, I couldn't locate a photo of Orlando on the phones at the telethon (surprisingly) so this shot will have to do. Orlando as himself and doing it damn well I may add!

Hope this helps Leslie - now get voting!

3 comments:

Kell said...

He's just HOT no matter which way he comes!

Anonymous said...

thanks Jen for the reminder, I needed that. He was definitely hottest at the telethon, I tried to vote but it said it couldn't process the vote??
I do remember him as the elf now but I must say until the telethon he really hadn't registered on my radar.

Lesley

Anonymous said...

Great to see you've worked out the easy way to comment even if the vote didn't work for you - I'll look into it. Glad we've been able to put Orlando on your radar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...