Friday, February 27, 2009

older than chuck's mum!!!!!!

Oh my goodness me! A sad realisation for me this evening, whilst watching my guilty pleasure GOSSIP GIRL!

I am older than Chuck Bass's mother! Aaaargh! This discovery was made whilst Chuck was opening his father's safe, the combination, as explained by chuck, was the date of his mother's birth. 791969. ie 7th july 1969! I feel sick!
While on the subject of 'guilty pleasures' and GOSSIP GIRL, I kind of have a crush on the dad, now he is hot!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, another hottie, but for me Chace still steals the show!!

JK said...

We are well aware of your Chace fantasies Eliza! I must say that, for a change, I'm liking the Dad too!

JK said...

Oh and by the way Chuck creeps me out!

Kell said...

I am having GG withdrawals as it hasn't been on in the states for 4 weeks now - AAAAAAHHHHHHH.
Maybe it is my sadistic/masochistic nature (take your pick) but I found Chuck to be strangely arousing.
And the whole Mrs Robinson story line with Nate and the Duchess - weren't we all wishing we were the Duchess!

Ally said...

I blame you all for my addiction to Gossip Girl!!!! have to say I too like the Dad but what a name Ruffus!!!!!! more eposides to watch,thanks Kell :-)

dancing in beaumont said...

just so you don't think I am an old dag for loving the 'dad', sadly, he is actually younger than me!!!!

JK said...

Oh Gosh - it just gets worse..

we chirp said...

Gossip girl is SOOO good, Chuck creeps me out but the rest, lovely.

Whitney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...