Monday, February 2, 2009

wow, who knew?

Wow! who knew that this list thing was going to be so hard! Firstly, I have realised this evening that i need to make an adjustment to my lady list.....I do believe that Anne Hathaway would now have to be added. she is a delight to watch on DVD!

Now for the boys......the problem with this list is that the lines can be blurred. I am the first to admit that i am a sucker for a cute boy and I feel that it is hard for me to not be swayed by a pretty face. So what I am trying to say is that I imagine that there will be many lists over time and basically don't be surprised if all my 'boy' lists are fairly similar, as I will find it hard to distinguish between, pretty face, good body, great actor, great to watch on dvd etc. so having said all of that, I will give it my best shot at "top 10 boys i would happily watch on dvd, without having already rushed off to the cinema to see the movie"! ( not in order)




1. Mads Mikkelson - a gorgeous Dane, whose movies are sadly not always available to us theatrically . For new viewers try OPEN HEARTS, WILBUR WANTS TO KILL HIMSELF, or UNIT 1 (series available on dvd)


2. Matt Damon - a genious and will pretty much be on best dvd, best actor, best looking, nicest guy, person i most want to hang out with etc lists! love him any way he comes!
3. Heath Ledger - nothing more to be said!
4. Adam brody - a newcomer- you will best know him from 'the OC' , but check out if the local dvd shop has IN THE LAND OF WOMEN, he also nearly steals the show in MR AND MRS SMITH and of course as the gorgeous Dave Rygalski in GILMORE GIRLS
5. Max Beesley - an Englishman also known as one of Robbie Williams best mates. now you may not find him in the movie aisle of the dvd shop but try tv series eg HOTEL BABYLON, TALK TO ME, BODIES
6. Zac Efron - J would not be happy if I left him out of my top 10 even though she cannot make me watch the lame horse dvd she owns!!!
7. johnny Depp - ahhhh sigh! he can jump on any list of mine he likes!!!!
8. Kevin Bacon - a superb actor whose film fare ranges from FOOTLOOSE, to MYSTIC RIVER, TO BEAUTY SHOP(would anyone have seen this one at the cinema?), to PICTURE PERFECT, to WILD THINGS (where we get to see Kevin's bacon!!!!!)
9. Jake Gyllenhall - a fine young actor
10. All the other eye candy on J's list!!!
Wow, done! Let me know what you think!!!!!
K xx

1 comment:

JK said...

The Horse Movie is in actually fact - The Derby Stallion. You WILL watch it and you WILL love it.
Adam Brody!!!!! Now why didn't I think of him? Brilliant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...