Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West Is A PRICK!!!

This made me cry! That poor girl. You'll be pleased to know that Beyonce called Taylor up on stage later in the night so she could have her moment.



The loser was kicked out !!
Pink has been twittering about the incident and feels the same way I do -
PinkMy heart goes out to taylor swift. She is a sweet and talented girl and deserved her moment. She should know we all love her.
from UberTwitter

PinkKanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.
from UberTwitter

Beyonce - “Thank you. I remember being 17-years-old, up for my first MTV Award with Destiny’s Child and it was one of the most exciting moments in my life. So I’d like Taylor to come out and have her moment.”

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

we are freaks. 2 mins apart! although I was clearly blogging when i should have been cooking dinner! yours is so much more informative!

Lizeylou said...

He's just a dick ... I was never a big fan after seeing him interviewed - he was always so full of himself. Probably a good thing now though as cant imagine he has many friends left after being such a wanker.
And good on Beyonce!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...