Monday, September 7, 2009

matt's legs

Just putting this out there, I think Clint Eastwood is a genius. When I got to go to Mann's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, I had my photo taken with one name, that was Clint Eastwood. That is why I am so excited that he has teamed up with my beautiful Matt Damon for INVICTUS, A look at life for Nelson Mandela after the fall of apartheid in South Africa during his first term as president when campaigned to host the 1995 Rugby World Cup event as an opportunity to unite his countrymen. Should be a brilliant movie, and is all set to be released for Oscar season. This means a release in the Us before Christmas and probably a January release in Australia.

Here is a photo from the now completed shoot in South Africa. Matt is the blonde in the shorts!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...