Thursday, September 24, 2009

new couple crush


I am crushing on Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. I have been following them on twitter for quite a long time now, and was almost to the point of 'unfollow', as they tweet so much and are quite annoying, but the more I get into their twets, the more I realise they are using their powers for good and not evil. They seem to support so many causes and are really putting them out there to the people. Photos above are from the launch of the book HALF THE SKY. “Half the Sky” shares the idea that by empowering women, especially in undeveloped countries, it promotes growth and stability while answering many societal and economic problems.

And they are cute together, and really in love!

Today's tweet from Ashton

aplusk Happy anniversary @mrskutcher I'm not sure why we keep track of years in relation 2 an infinite love. But tradition wins 2day.about

7 hours ago from Tweetie

and then she tweets back

I LOVE YOU


See, sweet, alittle sickly, but none the less, sweet!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...