Monday, September 21, 2009

EMMYS 2009

Right, here is a quick rundown of some of my initial thoughts from the red carpet and awards show that was the EMMYS 2009! It's been a big night, flicking between red carpet, actual awards and Brownlow Medal, but here goes! Sorry not many photos...got lazy!)

random thoughts......

love neil patrick harris, not always funny, but he tried hard and has a cute face! (and a cute boyfriend)

Mariska Hargitay looked beautiful

Did anyone else know that Jamie-lyn Sigler had hooked up with her ENTOURAGE co star in real life Jerry Ferrara (Turtle)?? Not me!!!

Speaking of ENTOURAGE, Adrien Grenier, had crazy bouffant hair at the back! maybe it was just a bad angle I caught.

And did you see the look on Kevin Dillon's face when he didn't win his award! Priceless!

Oh lordy me, my lady bits are quivering!!!! Rob lowe brought his sons as his guests!!! HOT!


You know I love me some Bacon, but I think I am even more in love with Kevin and Kyra. They are so cute together!!!

Kate Welsh, of Private Ptractice, looked gorgeous and had purposely accessorised with products that the ordinary woman could afford at any mall! Nice one!

Hayden P, her body is just kind of a little bit alien, and she always looks too old!

Christina Applegate...gorgeous


love a bit of Jeff Probst, who won for Survivor!

so many comments....so little time.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mariska, simply stunning. She is the hottest woman on TV.

Kell said...

Rob Lowe - will keep that image with me all day. He just keeps getting better with age!

JK said...

I'm off to see what NPH's boyfriend looks like and what Mariska was wearing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...