Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THE STAMOS!

So there is another debate going on here in the Hollow! Don't say we don't discuss the important issues here!
IS JOHN STAMOS HOT OR NOT?

To be fair to the vote, here are some pics of him, through the ages. To be honest, he has aged well. Still not hot though!






Don't get me wrong, I think he looks kinda fun, especially when drunk with kerrieanne (see below), and I like the fact that he can make fun of himself, and I think it is funny to watch him in the 'Kokomo' video with the Beach Boys (see below), but I still don't think he is hot.
Vote people, let us know what you think, so that we can put this issue to bed!!



2 comments:

JK said...

Poor Kerri Anne - that's hilarious. Why do they always pull out the jet lag excuse? So obviously NOT.

Linda said...

He looks better now as a man! And in my opinion and its just an opinion, he is the most beautiful man on God's green earth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...