Wednesday, September 2, 2009

K is back!

oh how I have missed the Hollow. Although available, I was strangely not connected with the online world, so i have much to catch up on!!!

thanks to J for a magnificent job of holding the fort, while I was away, bit quiet on the zac front, but see that you managed to get in a keith photo, and some bush, at least there has been no cyrus infection! And no gosling??? never mind i can make up for that!

So sadly, very few celebrity spottings in Bali. A bit part aussie actor and a Sacha Baron Cohen look a like! Do either of these count????

exciting news since I was away - Ben and Jerry's icecream is coming to Australia!!! Yay!!! Oh you want celebrity exciting. Sorry! have just read a couple of reports that may sadden those who love the Butler. Apparently, he is a pig!!! Womanising, sexist pig, and he spits when he talks!!! Oh dear! will wait for some confirmation of these serious allegations.

of course one of my first ports of call on my return, was to see what the Gos has been up to....

much to my excitement, i find that he is touring with his band, DEAD MAN'S BONES in October. sadly it is only in the US. but if anyone would like to sponsor me, I am more than happy to review this series of concerts for you. my kids and I are completely hooked on 'in the room where you sleep' and i am in love with 'name in stone'. he is a tripper, check out his promo vid for his upcoming album:

Dead Man's Bones Hypnotism from biz3 publicity on Vimeo.

So, after the excitement of this news, i check out how things are rocking at dailymishmash.com and discover that Jen is going to 2 of his concerts!!!! Hate you Jen...so jealous!!!!!!




More soon!!

2 comments:

JK said...

Come on - I threw you a 'Matt Damon' bone!!

Jen said...

Still catching up on blogs from when I was on vacation and I came across this one. I had to laugh at the part where you said your kids like DMB. My kids keep singing "My Body's a Zombie for You". I'm so worried they will sing it at school.

I'm so excited about the concert!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...