Monday, September 7, 2009

sponsor required


Am asking alot from my sponsors at the moment, but I'm sure someone would be up for a quick trip to London next weekend for the Abba tribute concert in Hyde Park. Not only are the songwriter and male counterparts of ABBA, Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus going to be there but many artists will also perform Abba songs. Guest artists include Jason Donovan (singing I have a dream) (J - you might need to come!),Kylie, Lulu , Chaka Khan singing Thank you for the music, Sharleen Spiteri (SOS, Ring ring)( one of my very fave singers from the band TEXAS)etc

Sounds like fun!!!!

2 comments:

JK said...

So now you want to see Jason sing! Changed your tune pretty quick. Wouldn't listen to his greatest hits album!

dancing in beaumont said...

clearly the only reason I am wanting to go to this concert is to see Jason sing. Boy am I busted!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...