Saturday, September 26, 2009

They Just Keep Coming


Next up on tonight's viewing is The Vampire Diaries - starring the delectable Ian Somerhalder. This is a bit of a mix between the teen love story of Twilight, the creepiness of True Blood, and the classic love triangle of all good shows. The leads are very likable and it is a lot creepier than I was expecting. I must say that I wish Ian was playing the good brother but even as the epitome of evil he is distractingly good to look at. Elena, at the center of this love triangle, is played by Nina Dobrev and she is a joy to watch.


The casting is great, the atmosphere reminiscent of 'Forks' and the unfolding of the romance is, of course, addictive. I think I would have to say I prefer the acting here to 'The Beautiful Life' but all in all a ripper night of viewing.
(By the way - keep your eye out for Katerina Graham who plays Elena's best friend Bonnie - she is gorgeous)(Oh, and she was in '17 Again' and you know I love a link to Zac!)


Airing in Australia - Monday 28th Sept 8.30 on Chanel GO (99)

1 comment:

Kell said...

I have found my new indugence, well except for gg and OTH.
Am loving it so far. Lots of similarities to Twilight in some of the story lines so far - Wuthering Heights for example.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...