Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Show Update

I've just watched the first two episodes of Ashton Kutcher's new show - The Beautiful Life. I have blogged about it previously so thought I'd review it so far.
It is as addictive as we thought it would be with Sara Paxton being the standout. It felt a little stilted to start with and I must say I found Mischa Barton and Elle McPherson distracting but by episode two they weren't quite so bad. In fact I think Elle will be OK as the head of the model agency once she warms up a bit.
It has all the ingredients for a great show - bitchy girls, hot guys, in fact bitchy guys too, a sweet girl with a secret, a farm boy with a heart of gold, fashion, money, fallen stars, secrets and lies etc etc. Good stuff, if they can improve the acting.
I'll be tuning in again to see if it improves.


2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

Has just been cancelled in the US. First new 'fall' show to be canned!

JK said...

Doesn't really surprise me - acting wasn't great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...