Monday, March 30, 2009

Amanda Won't Be Back


Heather Locklear has demanded $100,000 per episode for the new Melrose Place and it looks like she has priced herself right out of the running. Is it even possible to have a Melrose Place without Amanda? And seriously, it was a bad show. We have done extensive research here at Stars Hollow and discovered that while the original 90210 holds up well to viewing in the new millennium, Melrose not so much. We sat through some excruciating episodes and were truly amazed that we had loved it the first time around. 90210 was still a compelling, relevant and fun show while Melrose, quite frankly, sucked. Now I know there will be those of you who will be up in arms but have you re-watched it recently?? Talk to me when you have.

1 comment:

Twish said...

Oooh, I absolutely agree J. Melrose Place is not, I repeat, NOT like a fine wine. It has not improved with age one bit...quite the opposite in fact.
Can't believe I used to race home to watch and do the Melrose Dance when the opening credits started coz I was so excited!
;O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...