Sunday, March 1, 2009

Project Zac

A lot of conversations I have had lately have been about Zac and Vanessa. It seems that not many people are happy with Zac's choice of lady! The consensus seems to be that he needs to go out with someone new now - perhaps with a bit more ompff!
Personally I like Vanessa, but I can see their point. Time for Zac to get out and slut around a little maybe. He is only 21 years old.
So the question is - Who should we like to see Zac dating? (Apart from the obvious - ME!) Eliza and I had a few thoughts - our favourite being ....

Rachel Bilson who may be a couple of years older but we think would lift Zac's cred' through the roof. (She also looks surprising like V. now that I see them together!)

Jessica Stroup (Silver from 90210) could also be a contender provided she start eating again!

There is also Hayden who is suddenly single ... any other suggestions???

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

single, fun, sexy...?????? who matches these criteria in Hollywood? why not an older delightful woman? Lauren Graham! She could show him a thing or two. I'm sure she could get an introduction from Matt.

JK said...

And if she can go there - then so can I!!!!! Woo Hoo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...