Monday, March 2, 2009

read to me........


So, saw THE READER this evening with the ladies, excellent film by the way, however, i spent the whole movie trying to work out who the young star reminded me of.

He is German born, 18 year old David Kross. An up and coming young thing, whose star turn in this film will I'm sure lead him onto bigger and better things. He has starred in quite a few projects in his native country already.

For those who have seen the film and are interested, his character, Michael Berg, is a 15-year-old boy, who falls in love with a 36-year-old woman, Hanna Schmitz. 21 years age difference!!!!!

So Anyway, can you help me? Does he remind you of anyone? I will keep thinking about it, but if you have any suggestions, would love to hear them!


Perhaps A young Christian Slater????

































or maybe a young brendan fraser????

4 comments:

JK said...

Wasn't he brilliant. I think he deserved a nomination as much as Kate did. Sorry I can't think who he reminds me of either. Annoying!

Kell said...

Brilliant - absolutely!
Still think he looks a bit like Chace. http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/images/gallery/lindsay-price-chace-crawford.jpg

Anonymous said...

he is a bit like justin long ......

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...