Thursday, March 26, 2009

about last night............

So for all those concerned with my obsession of a boy half my age, no need to worry, as they say, the only way to move on, is in the obsession of another. Therefore, this evening, I have been stalking a previous obsession.

A man who has consistently taken my breath away on the big screen. From early on in 'Witness' as an amish farmer, to 'Perfect Murder ' as Gwyneth's artist lover (in which he also did all the artwork in the film), to 'A walk on the moon' with Diane lane where he played the most gorgeous 'blouseman' (and we got to see his bum!) to '28 days' a rehab film with Sandra bullock, to some more intense roles like "a history of violence' and eastern promises' and of course the role that stopped my heart when he came on screen, as Aragorn in the 'lord of the rings' trilogy.

He is a most thoughtful, beautifully spoken, articulate, multi lingual (about 5 fluent languages) smart man, who acts, sings, writes poetry, is a brilliant photographer (i have been to one of his exhibitions!), is half Danish (a big plus for me!), loves barefeet, and is absolutely gorgeous and most humble about it.

He is Viggo Mortensen!

So this evening, I watched his upcoming film, GOOD. A very interesting piece and surprisingly, good! After the screening he came and sat with us for about an hour and answered questions, then agreed to meet us and sign autographs and have photos taken. He was delightful, gorgeous and just very very lovely!

Did you know that Hugo Boss designed the Nazi's uniform? no, neither did i until Viggo told me tonight. Fascinating!

So anyway, I realise that my passion for viggo is still alive and well and he definitely still holds a place on laminated list (more soon on this topic as promised!).



So I'm off to hop in...............clearly he is waiting!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your fine and timely reporting K. I look forward to hearing more 'bout Viggo! He sounds wonderful as expected. Did you take any photos?

Kell said...

Could go me a bit of Viggo too. Pic not showing up, K.

JK said...

You lucky, lucky girl. Hobbit there?
Lucky hubby is away and he need never know about your night with Viggo!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how lovely, so envious

Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...