Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Fabulous Baker Boy

A dear friend of Stars Hollow has always had a bit of a crush on Mr Simon Baker Denny (or just Baker as he is now known.) So when I heard that he had picked up the award for hottest man on television I thought that Eliza might enjoy some eye candy.


When asked about the award Simon was just bemused that McDreamy hadn't won. I agree that Patrick Dempsey is very cute but I think our boy is just as fine and I think it is a very well deserved award.
Not only is he all blonde and floppy haired and dreamy eyed but he is also a dedicated family man having been married to Rebecca Rigg for the past 12 years, with 3 kids in to the bargain.

And just because I know Eliza will love it - here's a nice naked shot to finish off.

7 comments:

Twish said...

Bravo J, what a lovely thing to do for your friend Eliza (and the rest of us....)

Please take note K when you next post 'bout my Rob!

dancing in beaumont said...

i never watched E STREET, so all I can remember Ms Rigg from is Fatty Finn. She has come a long way!!!!

By the way, Simon is very cute!

JK said...

How can it be that you never watched E Street?? No Simon Baker, no wheels in the bath... you have missed so much. No Reverend Bob?? I'm astonished.

Eliza said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Not only is he hot, when interviewed he always seems like a great guy too....just perfect!

Lesley said...

Oh my god E street!!!!!
oh and Simon Baker !!!!!!!!

JK said...

Did you know he was a state surfing champion in his youth? Cool!

dancing in beaumont said...

and apparently used to ogle his friends mum's boobs, when they dropped the boys off to surf and they would lay on the beach and sunbake topless!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...