Friday, March 27, 2009

where the wild things are

I'm sure most of you have this book at home,

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0099408392.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

well now it is a film to be released in october this year, brought to us by Spike Jonze, of 'Being John Malkovich' fame (you may also recognise him as the lead dancer in the fat boy slim video clip 'praise you') . It looks kind of cute to me. See what you think. And for all the local ladies reading this, much of this was filmed at newport Lakes!! Who knew?

3 comments:

Kell said...

I love this book and am looking forward to the movie immensely. Hope it is on the Sun's new movie listing, K???????

dancing in beaumont said...

I'm sure we can get this one on at the Sun. And since it was filmed so close by, maybe we should work on getting the Melbourne premiere at the Sun also!

Kell said...

Great Idea!
Who do I have to bribe for a ticket?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...