Friday, March 13, 2009

Mr Lucky - Chris Isaak

"American crooner Chris Isaak says he's hopeful of finding love soon.
The singer-songwriter has many women admirers all over the world, but finding love hasn't been so easy.
Nevertheless, the single 52-year-old isn't giving up.
"I'm not in a relationship but I'm fixing up my house and I'm getting my yard fixed up," Isaak told AAP from the US.
"I figure if I fix my house the women will come.
"If I get a kitchen that's really nice, I figure then a woman will come. So I'm right in there trying."

Well Chris need search no longer... after K, L and I arrived on his radar things have changed for Mr Isaak!

This is us last night at the concert

K & J

L & K

And this is Chris when we left him this morning!!!


There is a reason he called his album 'Mr Lucky' and we are it!!!

(Having released his first album in 1985, Isaak credits his longevity to his great band, and credits his youthful looks to his healthy lifestyle.
"I never smoked a cigarette in my life, I never smoked pot in my life, I never took a drug that a doctor didn't give me," Isaak says.
"And I spend more time in the water surfing and a lot less time in bars and nightclubs if I'm not working. "

courtesy - The Independent Weekly)

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

ladies, what a night!!!!!!

Ally said...

There is something about Chris........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...