Monday, March 30, 2009

what a nice boy!

Zac Efron offered words of comfort to a crying fan at the UK premiere of his new movie “17 Again,” it has emerged. Chloe Campbell, 17, had been dumped by her boyfriend just moments before Efron spotted her on the red carpet at the Odeon West End cinema in Leicester Square.
Speaking to the Daily Star about their encounter, Campbell admitted: “I can’t believe it. I totally love Zac - he’s amazical. My boyfriend just texted me to say it’s over. I was crying about it and Zac actually stopped to ask if I was OK. I told him all about what had happened and he gave me a hug and said I’m pretty and confident and cool and that I’m wasted on a coward who texts a dumping. If I stood out enough to stop Zac, I’ll be fine. My ex was a minger, anyway.”
Meanwhile, Efron commented: “It happens every day. I love it when kids come and ask for advice. It’s very flattering.”

On a personal note, i do think that 'amazical' should be introduced into our language!!!

2 comments:

Twish said...

Well, I guess I know at least two gals who will be crying like babies next time they see Zac on the red carpet, hoping that he will be absolutely amazical with them too!
;o) X

JK said...

Aaaaah! We'd expect nothing less from the delightful boy.
(And Trish, you know us too well!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...