Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Think Zac Read Our Blog!


Zac Efron has admitted that girlfriend and High School Musical co-star Vanessa Hudgens is “the one for him.” In a candid interview recently he had only the highest praise for his girl, saying she “outshines other women:”
“Vanessa caught my eye straight away. She simply outshines all other girls because of her strong personality. I don’t know if I believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in two people having chemistry straight away.
“I don’t know what it was with Vanessa but we kind of clicked from the very beginning. She is not just a lovely girl, she is also a sexy and desirable woman!”
(courtesy Efronfreak.com)

O.K. Now I feel bad for suggesting he hook up with someone new - Have a look at these shots and see if you think they belong together...



And just in case you are thinking they are too sweet to be true - here's a few shots of the far from innocent Zac and Vanessa!!



And besides you know it is always the quiet ones that go off! I vote for Vanessa.

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

nice work J. however, i still say ditch her and play around!!!! we all know that our first love is blinding and wonderful and we think it will never end, until we kiss the next person!!! so Zac, get kissing!!! just see what is out there and if nothing else can 'outshine' her then see if she will take you back.

Are you reading this Zac? this is great advice! if you are reading this, would you like to meet for a coffee when you are in Melbourne next week?????

JK said...

You're sneaky! Did you think I wouldn't read this and know of your snake in the grass behaviour??? Hands off Lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...