Thursday, March 26, 2009

Results Are In


I'm very sorry K. but it looks like you've been completely out voted. Not only does the majority rule but I think you need to formally apologise to V. for your churlish behaviour of late!! It turns out that most people think Vanessa is sweet and although there is the thought that perhaps they may need to branch out, we're pretty happy with Zac's choice of lady.

And on a personal note, can I just say that while looking for photos of Vanessa to put on this blog I discovered that she has not put a step wrong fashion wise! She always looks fabulous. The Gabriella outfits aside, she is one very stylish lady.




6 comments:

Kell said...

Glad to see that graciousness and maturity (in the face of disappointment and defeat)are alive and well in Stars Hollow! :)-

dancing in beaumont said...

Oh no kelly, you are so wrong!!! I am definitely not being gracious or mature about this. Stamping my feet as i type!!! There will definitely be no apologies to 'baby v' from me. F.Ron is biding his time and one day he will see the light!

Kell said...

Was actually referring J on this one K. You can throw your tanty as I know your reasoning - nude photos..............

PS F.Ron?????

Anonymous said...

I am a very gracious WINNER Kel.

Ally said...

Hey K would that be the 2nd time you've been out voted??????? And did J have to bribe friends and family this time as well????

JK said...

Good point Al!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...