Sunday, July 19, 2009

interesting

Hunter Parrish It's hard to imagine anyone but heartthrob Zac Efron donning Troy Bolton's signature Wildcats jersey, but in a recent interview with GQ , "Weeds" star Hunter Parrish spilled that it could have been him, not Zac, who took to the court in Disney's "High School Musical" franchise.

"That is definitely a rumor but it was really, really close," Hunter told GQ about being offered his "17 Again" costars' role in "HSM."

"It was down to five guys and then I got offered a part in this amazing Robin Williams movie," Hunter continued. "And I thought to myself: fly to Vancouver and meet the director for this Robin Williams movie, or stay and finish the auditions for the Disney Chanel movie? So I didn’t even go to the last audition. I heard a rumor that I was their favorite, but I never made it to the end. I mean I would have had a blast doing it. But I’m so happy for Zac, he’s the only guy for that."

As much as we love Hunter, we have to agree. East High School just wouldn't have been the same without Zac. And just think, there never would have been a "Zanessa"!

1 comment:

JK said...

Oh thank god for Robin Williams is all I can say. As if he's happy for him - bet he's kicking himself. He looks so different in this shot to 17 Again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...