Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Kristen


I love this photo of Kristen Stewart and am looking forward to seeing her portrayal of Joan Jett. Rather perfect casting me thinks. Apparently they have been hanging out together so Kristen can get her just right. Now that would be an experience.
L. and I watched Kristen's film 'Adventureland' the other night which is well worth a viewing. She, of course, played an angsty teenager and we did comment that we would like to now see her play against type - maybe a musical or an Amanda Bynes type comedy?? I really can't imagine it and maybe that's going to be her biggest problem. She won't be a truly great actress until she smiles through a WHOLE film.

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

she kinda scares me a little

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...