Monday, July 13, 2009

Chace Me.

One advantage of heading off to the supermarket is the opportunity to flick through all the mags at the check out. Today, amongst the glut of Micheal Jackson stories and crap they're writing about the Twilight gang I stumbled on a particular photo that caught my eye.

I am not a huge Chace Crawford fan, preferring my pretty boys to be all things Zac but I must admit I stood with dropping jaw for far longer than appropriate when I saw this shot.


There are a lot of derogatory articles being written lately about the group of pretty boys taking over Hollywood with their perfect chiseled jaws, floppy hair and wide set eyes. I say the more the merrier. How can anyone in their right mind complain that there are too many beautiful men in the world?? I'm flabbergasted - sour grapes anyone.

2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

I love love love him!!! He is looking mighty fine! Hurry up Gossip girl, I miss you!

JK said...

I'm definitely feeling the Chace love here Lizey. You can keep Chuck - Nate all the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...