Friday, July 3, 2009

NNNNNooooooooooo.......(picture loud screaming)


This cannot be true. Just last night, Megan Fox supposedly had a cozy dinner with Zac Efron.
According to Celebuzz, the two hit Pace in Laurel Canyon last night where they were "very friendly" together. And this isn't the first time the two have hung out...
They were spotted at a Golden Globes afterparty back in January. Megan once admitted that she's "obsessed" with Zac.


Those who visit Stars Hollow regularly will know that K is not a Baby V lover, however, I am a FOX hater. Not sure why I am not a fan, to me, the only thing she had going for her was that she was engaged to Brian Austin Green. Her look, although some would say she is one of the sexiest women on the planet, it just doesn't appeal. She is to her credit, an amazing self promoter, but there is something that just totally irritates me about her. I am the first to admit that Zac needs some extra curricular loving, but please can it not be with her!!!!!!!


3 comments:

JK said...

Nooooooooo! I don't think our Zac would go there but maybe there is a silver lining and Vanessa will hook up with Brian!!!
I must say I share your sentiments on the Fox lady and will wait on developments with both fingers crossed.

Kiki in Yarraville said...

Eeueeewww! Hope he took some antiboitics after that dinner with M. Fox.

Lizeylou said...

Sorry , she is a skank! And I am sure he would want to be anywhere near her, awful awful awful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...