Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh Dear Dan

I'm thinking all things Harry Potter at the moment for obvious reasons.
Daniel Radcliffe is a firm favourite here at Star's Hollow but at the world premiere of Half Blood Prince earlier this month he wasn't looking his best I feel. Both Rupert and Emma were soaked by the rainy evening but they at least looked good.


Daniel was in good company though with Helena Banham Carter also walking the red carpet and saving him from a worst-dressed award. I'm not sure that the hairstyle is working for Daniel and he may need to sit down and have a chat to Rob Pattinson for some tips on sending chicks crazy with a ruffle of his hair. Never underestimate the power of hair, even on the blokes. Look at the intense interest in Zac's trim, and even Chase Crawford causes a stir whenever the barber goes near him. Daniel could benefit from a little more 'Harry' and a little less 'Hitler'.

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

and poor emma had a panty flash!!!! have to agree about the slick back look. V sometimes makes Zac do it and it doesn;t work for him either.

I love Dan but there absolutely no doubting that he is a nerd!!!

sixlittlethings said...

I must re-read these books,
would you believe they are still packed in a box somewhere?! And I've
been in this house over a year. In my defense, the bookcases are STILL
not in their final positions. By the time I get the majority of my books
out, it will be like reading them fresh all over again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...