Friday, July 10, 2009

never back down



Who knew I could love a movie about fighting?? Well I just watched one and I did love it.

Aided by the fact that the gorgeous Sean Faris was the star. (those of you who follow our work here at the 'hollow' may be familiar with Sean from our love of all things 'LIFE AS WE KNOW IT') Not only does he barely wear tops throughout the film, but neither does Cam Gigandet or Djimon Hounsou. Get the picture!!!!! Teen drama at its best, a little romance, pumping soundtrack, hot boys, Friday night in, bring it on!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

JK said...

The delights of this film are tenfold. They just keep coming. Some of the hottest body candy ever filmed. I own this film and am VERY proud of the fact. Why didn't you invite me over for the viewing Missy K??

dancing in beaumont said...

would not have been much company, just sat and drooled really

JK said...

That's all I would have been doing, and maybe heaving great sighs every so often

Kell said...

Seen it, loved it, must watch again!

Lizeylou said...

Probably wont surprise you that I havent even heard of this, but I really want to watch it .... YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...