Thursday, July 30, 2009

LAMINATED list

I also am having a rethink on my laminated list. It bothers me that I can't just stick with 5 and be done with it! 4 have been pretty much cemented for all time, but the 5th place has been shifting and changing for some time now, and there are some fairly strong candidates. I do have some older gents in a couple of the earlier slots, so I am thinking maybe i require a 'just want to be friends lamination' instead of 'go crazy hot and heavy kind of lamination' that some of my older boys may not be up for these days. Man, do I have some serious thinking to do!

you will be pleased to know that my number 1 is still.......

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one to give so much thought to her laminated list. lol!

My #5 changes a lot too. The top 4 pretty much stay the same though.

JK said...

It's really very stressful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...