Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Half Blood Prince


I don't know if I can concentrate after those shots of Channing but I'll try.

Last night K, J and E fronted up at the Sun Theatre in Yarraville to watch the 5th instalment of Harry Potter. It was a 12.01am session so we came prepared - rugs, thermos, snacks, and plenty of enthusiasm.
I think we were partly excited by the fact that we were out so late but never the less we were on the edge of our seats waiting to see how HBP would pan out. I'm not going to bother reviewing the movie - if you're a Harry fan than you'll be happy and if you're not a Harry fan, then you should be and I have nothing more to say to you.

We had a ball - we weren't there to be critical but to enjoy the movie and we did just that. I could have sat through it again and I know K felt the same. We laughed, cried (Oh Dumbledore), and even squealed in fright at one point. I'm tipping we may be back for a second viewing!

So thanks K and E for a great night out and I'll see you back at the midnight session for 'New Moon' in 127 days!

3 comments:

Kell said...

New Moon - can I come?

JK said...

The more the merrier.

dancing in beaumont said...

make that 126 days. will see you there. tix on sale now at sun theatre.

PS loved HARRY the most! and there was something 'magical' about watching it at midnight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...