Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vanessa No Sucker

Hot on the heels of hearing that 'BANDSLAM' is actually a pretty great movie, comes the news that Baby V's next project is also set to be a ripper. Zack Snyder, the director behind action movies such as 300 and Watchmen, is already at work on his next project, SUCKER PUNCH.
Sucker Punch will focus on a group of institutionalized young girls that use fantasy to escape from their horrible, everyday lives. It stars Jamie Chung, Jena Malone and Vanessa Hudgens.
There has been a lot of surprise at Vanessa's casting in a Zack Snyder film - “She rehearsed, she did the audition for the scene. I wasn’t sure at first – [the casting people] were like ‘Oh, Vanessa’s coming’ and I was ‘Oh, okay - that sounds cool’ but I didn’t know what to think," Snyder told MTV.
“Then I saw the tape and I literally went ‘Wow, she’s good.' She’s really good."
I for one am looking forward to seeing Vanessa stretch her acting chops and will add this to my must see list.


Another great outfit too Vanessa!

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

Yes, we shall see!!!!

JK said...

Good outfit though? Seriously?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...