Monday, July 20, 2009

Wish You Were Coming Now K???

@jennettemccurdy You have not lived until you have seen Keith Urban perform live. 39 minutes ago from web

kittypurrs13: @CHRIS_Daughtry Keith Urban is over the top when he plays his guitar...he gives a stella performance each & everytime...he gives his all... 8 minutes ago from web

heglund: If we all bandied together, do you think they'd replace all Kings of Leon songs with Keith Urban songs on the radio for a month? about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

evazsa: I touched Keith Urban. I laid my hands on his sweaty little body, it was like touching God. And then he sang to me, just me, about 4 hours ago from web

mav3rickg1: Keith urban was fucking incredible about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

leenzheng: apparently when keith urban is inches away, i go from giddy school girl to stupefied idiot.

brievotto: damn keith urban sure knows how to rock that guitar.. great concert! about 4 hours ago from mobile web

angelawoodmusic: Keith Urban rocked my face off!!!'. Oh good lord, where's my face? Damn you, Keith! about 4 hours ago from TwitterFon

There are hundreds more but I think I have proved my point!!!!

3 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

do i need to have this discussion with you j? I don't doubt that he is an excellent guitar player, as one mr K has been telling me this for a long time, however, do you think that angelawood whose 'face was rocked off' or leenzheng the 'stupefied idiot' or evazsa who 'touched god' are particularly objective in regards to one Mr Keith Urban??? me thinks not!!!! Happy with my decision!!!!!

JK said...

That is exactly the point Kristina. Once you have experienced The Urban magic it is impossible to be objective!

Kell said...

Where was my invite J?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...