Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Double Take

Some of our family's favourite movies happen to star the delightful Emma Roberts. She has the distinction of being my seven year old daughter's favourite actress and I must say that I find her very appealing to watch myself. It has come to the point where her origins had become a distant memory - until I saw this photo that is!!!!

Emma impresses me for the very fact that she has managed to pretty much shake the stigma of being Julia's niece. She has carved a nice career of her own and actually stars opposite her Aunt in her upcoming project which will be interesting. She will be starring in 'Twelve' with Chace Crawford next year then 'Valentine's Day' which has the most astounding cast - Bradley Cooper, Jessica Biel, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Patrick Dempsey, Topher Grace, Eric Dane, Shirley MacLaine, Hector Elizondo - Phew!!
I'm very much looking forward to seeing Emma in movies that aren't rated G.

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

loving emma. have liked her in all movies i have seen her in! i do love a bit of julia as well though!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...