Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Jared




I know I'm a few days late but as I'd been meaning to do a post about him, now seems an appropriate time. On July 19, Jared Tristan Padalecki turned 27 .

I fell in love with him when played the yummy Dean Forester on “Gilmore Girls” (2000-05). In my opinion he was the perfect first love for Rory and no matter what anyone says, he was definitly my favourite Rory boyfriend. In the first pilot Jared was not cast as Dean but thank god they ditched the original choice and the rest is Gilmore Girls history.

Jared is 6 foot 4 inches and was the second tallest cast member of Gilmore Girls - can you guess who was taller?

His first acting role was as Matt Nelson in the 1999 TV movie “Silent Witness.” when he was 18. Jared and Chad Michael Murray, funnily enough, considering they hated each other as Dean and Tristan, are very close mates. Wouldn't mind a 'Jared/Chad sandwich!

I know there are some fabulous near-naked photos of Jared playing Sam Winchester on 'Supernatural' but I'm going to share a few from his Dean era.


4 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

they were very cute together, even though they didn't quite have the same thing going on as jess and rory!

JK said...

Those who disrespect Lorelai are not my friends. Jess no good. Dean changed all her lightbulbs and refilled her water constantly -he was a legend.

dancing in beaumont said...

i love to tease you with some jess talk, you are easy bait lady!!!

Lesley said...

Dean is the good boyfriend as opposed to Jess being the bad boy, sorry Jen But I've always been a sucker for a bad boy, although Jared with the cowboy hat is gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...