Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cash For Comments - Not Quite

OK people - I happen to know that more than 100 of you checked in at Stars Hollow yesterday (for more than 1 second) so what's with the lack of comments? Do you not realise the thrill K and I get every time we receive a comment, no matter how brief? What will it take to get you clicking and typing?
We want your thoughts, suggestions, complaints, in fact anything you care to write we will be rapt with.
How about a prize???
That got your attention didn't it!!
How about one lucky commenter will get a copy of the first ever Stars Hollow Mixed Tape (actually a CD but that's just being picky)
It will be fabulous because the songs will be chosen by you, the readers. (more info on the Mixed Tape to come)
SO GETTING TYPING!

2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

No probs Stars Hollows ladies ..... I love a mixed CD, will leave a comment everytime from now on!

Ally said...

I love prizes!!!! and now I have my new toy I can leave comments from the comfort of my couch(actually need a new couch) while watching tv or OTH
I can even vote!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...