Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Loving The Bush

K. has only been out of the country a matter of hours but I'm already feeling the pressure - I have performance anxiety being left solely in charge of Stars Hollow. I hope I can satisfy you all while she is gone - hang on, that came out wrong - anyway you know what I mean.
Before I begin my reign as sole author I am going to indulge in a post that will probably interest no one except myself and perhaps 'Alison', a fellow One Tree Hill fan.
I finally got a glimpse of one of my favourite ladies - Miss Sophia Bush - heading out of the airport a couple of days ago with her ex (perhaps) Mr Austin Nicols.
She is just gorgeous and I'm loving some new shots of her as they are too few and far between.




Photos courtesy - Just Jared
So now that I have indulged I shall indevour to spread the love and keep you all highly entertained until K. returns from basking in the sun.

1 comment:

Ally said...

There is something about Sophia ....... wish i got off a plane looking that good!!! Wish I had the chance to get on a plane ......
Missed you tonight J

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...