Friday, August 14, 2009

you know I love him

You know I love him, always have. It's been a year since we have had any contact!!!Here's Kevin Bacon's response when asked about how he came about his latest role in "MY ONE AND ONLY" with Renee Zellwegger.

"It was funny, it was a real last minute thing. They called me up and said, 'This is about to shoot in two weeks,' or something like that. My first reaction was, 'Okay, who fell out?' The director said, 'Well, to tell you the truth, Alec Baldwin was thinking about doing it,' and I said, 'Well, okay cool, I'll take Alec's sloppy seconds.'

So cute!!

And on whether he would consider a cameo on the new FOOTLOOSE remake

"You know, no one's ever spoken to me about it. Never say never, but... who knows."


Anyway, here is the trailer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...