Monday, August 31, 2009

Really???


I must say I was rather surprised to hear Demi Moore tell Marie Claire Magazine that she has never been under the scalpel!!
“It’s completely false. I’ve never had it done. But I would never judge those who have. If it’s the best thing for them, then I don’t see a problem. I don’t like the idea of having an operation to hold up the ageing process – it’s a way to combat your neurosis. The scalpel won’t make you happy.”
Nonetheless, Demi hasn’t ruled out any future work. “That said, the day when I start crying when I look at myself in the mirror might be the day when I’m less adamant about not having it done. But for the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30.”
Well I'll be damned - could have sworn she had had work done.

4 comments:

Kiki said...

Where I come from they say if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, mostly it's a duck!!!!!!!

lizeylou said...

liar liar pants on fire ......

Lesley said...

How could she??

Anonymous said...

A the huan race who dares to decay anyone hour of time has not discovered the value of life.

[url=http://jpsinteractive.org/users/amanda-perry]Ana[/url]


Marry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...