Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SPREAD IT DUDE


So, I will admit here in the confines of STARS HOLLOW, that one of my guilty pleasure movies, (of which there are many!) is DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR?!

Jesse: Dude, where's my car?
Chester: Where's your car dude?
Jesse: DUDE, where's my car?
Chester: Where's your car dude?

Laughing out loud right now thinking about it! So anyway, where am I going with this conversation? Well I guess that I kinda like Ashton Kutcher. I know, bizarre right. This is the first time I have actually admitted this out loud to anyone! As soon as Demi Moore married him though, I knew there must be something there. I am sure he is probably a boy idiot most of the time, and can he just stop twittering all the time already, but he is a litle bit cute. Check out this vid of his new film. I think he is looking good. All that cougar loving has paid off!!!!!

5 comments:

JK said...

Damn you Van Halen!! I definitely want to see this - it looks right up my alley and, yes, Ashton is looking hot! Can't wait.
Good to see the nutty Anne Heche on the big screen.

Eliza said...

I like Ashton too but I must admit in this picture at first glance I thought that it was Peter Andre .... Sorry!

Kell said...

Me too Lizeylou!
Definite one for the GNO list I think.

Lesley said...

Thought he was looking hot until the Peter Andre comment Eliza and then I went Ooooooooo

dancing in beaumont said...

he looks nothing like peter andre!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...