Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wow Corbin!


Holey Moley - Take a look at Corbin Bleu! No longer is he the cute but chauvinistic Chad Danforth from High School Musical.

Corbin has decided to spice things up and I must say I'm liking what I'm seeing! This NAKED shot is for his new TV show. He is playing Isaac Taylor in the new show about models for the CW called The Beautiful Life.
I may just have to check it out - for research purposes only you understand.


This is also the show that stars Mischa Barton and was created by Ashton Kutcher, based on his modelling experiences. I think even Elle McPherson shows up. You want to watch it too now don't you?

3 comments:

Kell said...

Ok you have seduced me on this one. Oh Evil One!

Lesley said...

Oh my!!!

Eliza said...

Hooked already!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...