Monday, August 10, 2009

PREDICTION

I have a bold prediction for you....
Keep your eye on JOSH HENDERSON!!
Who? I hear you ask.

This is Josh Henderson


While at the video store today a DVD caught my eye as I was leaving - your typical High School rom-com, which is always going to get my attention, but this one specifically held my attention as it starred Jenna Dewan (yes, the wife of the Chan). For this reason alone I decided to get it and give it a viewing.

'The Jerk Theory' is fairly formulatic and not that great as far as the genre goes but Jenna is very watchable and it features some really catchy tunes.

The big surprise was the male lead. I found myself ignoring Jenna, and everyone else for that matter, to watch Mr Henderson. The last time I found myself fixating to that extent was the first time I watched High School Musical and knew I was watching a star in the making. I had a similar feeling about Josh Henderson. Big call, I know, and maybe it is only me but I thought it worth putting out there.


Josh has starred on 'April Fool's Day', 'Desperate Housewives' and '90210' and also shared the screen with Jenna in 'Step Up'.


Here is the trailer for 'The Jerk Theory' to give you a snippet of Josh in action.

So... I predict that we are going to be hearing a lot more of Josh Henderson in the future.
(Oh, and by the way he sings all the songs in this movie. You've got to love a man who sings!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...