Wednesday, July 1, 2009

zac sets sail


our boy has a new hobby. he is learning to sail!
A couple of things to note Zac. Firstly, maybe you need a hair trim, expecially for windswept sailing days, hair in the eyes could be dangerous and we don't want to lose you to the rough seas. Secondly, maybe you need a bit of sun, I know its hard to be outside when the paps are everywhere, but note, you would be hot with a tan. And lastly, always wear a singlet top when outdoors so your skin has more access to the sun, as previously mentioned, and so we can see your guns!!!!!


3 comments:

JK said...

Good to see the slip slop slap message has really gotten through to you K!!! All very valid points though.

JK said...

P.S. comment on my posts or I'm going on strike - they are all I have to look forward to and you're leaving me hanging. And don't pretend you're busy 'cause I know you sit around all day pretending to reply to emails.

dancing in beaumont said...

well maybe he could get a spray tan!!! I think sailors definitely need a tan!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...