Monday, April 20, 2009

Aaaah The Chadster In All His Glory!

K made the mistake of sending me this fabulous piece of footage knowing my love of all things Chad. I thought it was criminal not to share it, so even if you're not a One Tree Hill fan, or even a fan of the Chad, do yourself a favour .... HOT!




While we are on the topic of Chad Michael Murray in the shower I want to share one of the funniest scenes from season 2. Quick background - Brooke and Lucas used to date, Lucas now wants to date Brooke again and she is living in his house while her parents are away. He has just had a very saucy dream about Brooke......



Aaah That makes me giggle no matter how many times I see it. Poor Lucas! And just another reason why I love Brooke. Subtle as a sledgehammer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...