Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Disloyalty

I had a post all ready to go - and I just can't bring myself to do it.

Recently some snaps were taken of our Zac and if you look very very closely the poor dear has 'ear wax'!!!
Now a certain blog reader (you know who you are) was very miffed when we posted that 'her Rob' was a big stinky. So to even the score I was going to post the 'ear wax' photo with accompanying footage of Zac being pelted with cotton buds (Q tips) by the paparazzi.
BUT I'M SORRY - I JUST CAN'T DO IT.

You'll just have to Google it yourself!

1 comment:

No Longer Miffed, Yarraville said...

What can I say? I know how it feels when a man that you love is held up to such unrelenting scrutiny. However, if he had been in your capable hands J, (or yours K), I am sure that you would have been over every square inch of him just to make sure he was in tip top shape before he met the paparazzi and this would not have happened!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...