Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bueller...Bueller....anyone?


I may be a little slow but I've just heard that Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker are expecting twin daughters via a surrogate mother. Intriguing!
I'm glad they are still going strong and extending their family. I really like them as a couple.

Ferris Bueller meets Footloose has to be good. That brings me to one of my all time favourite movies which happens to star Sarah Jessica and the delightful Helen Hunt in what may be their big break. (Look out for Shannen Doherty playing the little sister)

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! Does anyone else have this movie in their heart?


3 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

i so love this movie. the most. have been meaning to do a post about it for ages. who didn't want to be on 'dance tv'???? is this what put you in a frances houseman kind of mood????

JK said...

Sure is - followed my train of thought from dancing, to dirty dancing, and from there started lusting after Johnny Castle.

Nomad said...

surrogate pregnancy might be necessary for Sarah Jessica Parker if it's too late to have kids at this point in her life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...