Sunday, April 5, 2009

J's Top 10 Uglies (which I must say is quite harsh!)

I have a point to prove because apparently K does not think I can come up with 10 'ugly guys' for my list. She seems to think that I only ever crush on pretty boys. I will admit that I am a fan of the pretty boy but I'm sure I can scrape up 10 men who aren't traditionally thought of as handsome.
So here we go in no particular order -

1. Matthew Perry - the lovable, cuddly comic genius. His 'Chandler' was definitely the Friend I would have pashed.


2. Tex Perkins - Far from being a 'Pretty Boy', Tex exudes so much animal magnetism that who could resist?


3. I think we all know that K. does not rate Billy Ray, which means I can add him to my ugly list!


4. Ahhh! Jimoen. This was the first man that made me laugh just by looking at him. I'd definitely go there.


5. Hamish Blake - I get a goofy smile on my face whenever he comes on TV. He's the bright spot on Australian TV.


6. Daniel (Harry Potter) Radcliffe. LOVE a man with a big wand. On top of his obvious magical talents he's a top bloke which is always attractive.



7. Joshua Jackson -
Oh Mr Pacey Witter, how I loved you. It took me a while to come around but by season 2 I was all yours.


8. Jason Doering - For those of you who aren't Veronica Mars fans, Jason played the ultimate in horrible, arrogant, rich bastard school boys. He was truely descipable. Slowly he stole Veronica's heart and mine! Logan Eccles rocks and everyone has to love a bad boy at some stage.


9. Kevin Rudd
- what can I say??


10. Andrew McCarthy - while everyone else was loving 'the Lowe', I was quietly crushing on Kevin. He was broody and angsty and I luuuurved him.

Phew! I did it. Now before I go I'd just like to point out that K. in actual fact has 9 on her list!!!!

(Now I need to go and stare at someone pretty for a while -- coming Zac)

AMENDMENT - Apparently my pic of Josh was too cute so here he is in all his glory. Hope you accept him on this list now!


5 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

Mine are definitely uglier!!!! And looking at the photo of Joshua Jackson, I'm totally thinking he is going on the cute list. Might not make the 'hot' list, but definitely doesn't qualify for the 'ugly' list. So clearly you only have 9 also!!!

We might have to do a 'cute but not hot' list. Or a 'would be tempted to pash you but you're not in my top 10 list'! Man, so ,many lists, only one blog!!!!!

Eliza said...

My hubby played soccer with Jimeon so let me know if you would like an introduction......

dancing in beaumont said...

You are a very funny lady!!!!! that is much better!!!!

Mine are definitely still way uglier!!!

Lesley said...

Kevin Rudd - Jen that is hilarious, even after his supposed bad behaviour - I'm sure it's just the money he is dishing out our way

I think Andrew McCarthy should be on the cute list, I always thought he was up there

Twish said...

You gals are killin' me! Jen, Harry Potter really?? Lesley has already mentioned Kevin...

Anyhoo, under your terms of reference I would like to add

David Wenham as Diver Dan
Rob Morrow in Northern Exposure
Bob Franklin - comedian

Would these guys count too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...