Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GIRL CRUSH

I'm having a bit of a girl crush at the moment.
I've been watching One Tree Hill, originally just for the Chad Michael Murray eye candy and Gilmore Girls link,


but now I find that the one that I watch with anticipation is the delightful Sophia Bush.



She is one sassy lady and as cute as a button. I have always dreamt of having dimples and Sophia's are to die for. I'm loving her so much that I even borrowed - MOTORCROSS The Movie - yesterday from the video library, it's only claim to greatness (or even mediocrity) is the casting of Sophia.
On April 16, 2005, Bush married actor Chad Michael Murray, her One Tree Hill co-star. They dated for almost two years before they were married. But then they announced their separation on September 26, 2005 after five months of marriage when Bush filed court papers to have their marriage annulled citing fraud.
Oh Chad, how could you let her get away?? And I wonder what the 'fraud' was?? Intriguing.


2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

I'm loving the fact that your girl crush is on Sophia, but you still managed to get a photo of Chad in!. Nice one!

JK said...

I'm good! Imagine if I ever met them both together!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...