Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Ugly List

So this might be the most embarassing blog ever, or you might be reading and say, 'man this chick is so cool to put this out there for all to read' (and laugh at!)

Anyway, this is a list of my 'ugly boy crushes'. The boys I have loved over the years, who clearly are not of the 'pretty boy' variety. What draws us to these boys? Sometimes they are hilarious, which is very attractive in a man, sometimes they seem kind, sometimes you might think you have more of a chance with the ugly boy rather than the pretty boy, or sometimes, there is an unexplained attraction that makes your tummy turn into butterflies. Do you love Dawson or Pacey? Ryan or Seth? Dino, Jonathon or Ben? who was your favourite in St Emos' fire? if it was Andrew McCarthy, then you too have had an ugly boy crush!!!!! (i could get hurt for that comment!)

So here they are...I am sorry to the ugly boys I have loved over the years but left off the list due to brain failure, I know I'll miss some! Would love to hear some of your ugly boy crushes so please feel free to comment!
Please note, theses are not in any particular order.

1. GLENN ROBBINS



Clearly not a spunk, but very bloody funny, and somewhat attractive to moi!

2. TIM ROTH


I first spotted him in Reservoir Dogs, then Pulp Fiction ,and then he did a sexy prisoner in CAPTIVEs and I was sold. Hot, I think not, but edgy and sexy, oh yeah. Loving him currently in LIE TO ME.

3. NATHAN BUCKLEY

http://www.adidas.com/athlete/images/athlete/buckley_profile.jpg

Major, major crush here. Lovely man, brilliant footballer, kind, cute smile. HOT!!!! (well to me!)

4. PETER PHELPS

Always loved him. Always will!

5. Rai Thistlewayte


of Thirsty Merc fame. Even I don't get this one, but there's something there

6. BRIAN MANNIX


A teenage crush! Just sad really

7. JIMMY BARNES

Who knew???

8. PETER GARRETT


He rocked!!! That's why!

9. BRYAN BROWN


If you remember him in A TOWN LIKE ALICE, then you'll know what I;m talking about!


10. To be honest, I am surprised to have arrived at number 10 so quickly. It restores faith in myself, that I can see past the beautiful eyes, the Mcdreamy hair, the amazing bone structure, the perfect teeth...............Let me know some of yours!

And J will grace us with her list shortly (don't be fooled by her trying to diguise a prince as a toad!!!)

4 comments:

Twish said...

Yikes K. I thought Andrew McCarthy was REALLY OK....

I'm so bloody particular that I have had very few celebrity crushes at all
BUT
I did love David Addison with all my heart (Bruce Willis in Moonlighting)..does that count?

JK said...

Definitely counts Trish.
Krissa - loving the Bryan Brown!! Good one.

JK said...

By the way you are aware that Brain Mannix would fit under your armpit?

dancing in beaumont said...

my glenn is on rove tonight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...