Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blog Of The Week

I have just spent the last hour gawping at a new blog I have discovered. Obviously it is authored by a like-minded lady and I'm sure we would be besties if we ever met -

http://inappropriatetwilightobsession.blogspot.com/

First of all ... what I great title. I was hooked before I'd even read it. Then I started furiously saving some of the fantastic photos to show you all but quickly realised that it would be easier to just send you there yourselves. So check it out and indulge in some Twilight goodness.

Holy Moley - these boys look good enough to eat!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

After reading all of your latest posts I can go to bed now and dream lovely dreams.....the boys are all just gorgeous! What a great way to end my Saturday night! Thanks ladies

dancing in beaumont said...

anyone near the sun theatre over the weekend, check out the eye candy behind the box office, above photo of 'edward' is involved. courtesy of the owners not moi!

Lesley said...

I hadn't seen these photos, Rob Pattison is getting better all the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...