Tuesday, April 7, 2009

good to know!!!

A vast amount of celebrities utilize social network sites such as Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, but you won’t find Zac Efron on any of them.

In a recent interview, the “HSM” star said he has chosen not to get involved with these sites because he likes to have some privacy. He says, “I kind of value people not knowing where I am or what I’m doing.”

When asked to demonstrate his sentiments towards the typical posting, Efron jokes: “I’m on the toilet. Still on the toilet. Guys, dot-dot-dot, out of TP. Still on the toilet.”, Mr. Efron joked.

Photo below is from his interview with Hamish and Andy. Our boys made him laugh!!


And just one further Zac note, for anyone who cares, from tomorrow you can see him on funnyordie.com. If you are not familiar, it is a website run by Will Ferrell, who ropes in some quite famous friends to film little comedy sketches. My favourite to date has been the Kevin Bacon one.



1 comment:

Twish said...

I'll be checking out "funnyordie" for sure! Thanks K...you gals sure know where to find the good stuff in cyber space!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...